Here’s one of my favorite recipe because it requires very few ingredients and is easy to make in a pinch. Whenever possible, make a double batch and freeze extras to have a handy snack or treat when needed. Enjoy!
Radicata Banana Muffins
Write a review
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 large eggs (or 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup of butter (or coconut oil if you need to stay dairy-free)
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour (I use Let's Do Organic)
- a pinch of unrefined salt (Himalayan or sea salt)
- Mash the bananas.
- Melt the butter (on the stove or in the microwave).
- Add the eggs and butter to the mashed bananas. Mix well.
- Add the coconut flour and desired optional ingredients. Combine together.
- Spoon the batter into muffin molds (I use individual silicon cups on a baking sheet).
- Bake at 350°F for about 20-25 minutes (the cooking time will be shorter if making 12 smaller muffins compared to making 9 larger muffins).
- Enjoy warm or cold (with an extra pat of butter)!
- These muffins keep in the fridge for 5 days or for months in the freezer.
Radicata Nutrition with Aglaée Jacob, RD https://radicatanutrition.com/