Woohoo! I just had a great time recording my first webinar this morning. I talked about my favorite topic: Digestive Health (and that includes poop of course!).
Here’s an overview of what I discuss:
- My story
- Why is digestive health so important
- Digestion 101 (step by step review)
- The human gut flora
- How to analyze your poop (visually only, don’t worry!)
- Symptoms (direct and indirect) that your digestive health is not optimal
- Most common causes of digestive issues
- IBS, post-infectious IBS, parasite infection, SIBO, FODMAP intolerance, fructose malabsorption, non-celiac gluten intolerance, celiac disease, IBD (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Normal intestinal permeability vs leaky gut
- Case study illustrating the power of real food and healing the gut
- Problematic foods (grains, gluten, nightshades, soy, dairy, eggs, processed foods, nuts, FODMAPs, vegetable oils, omega-6…)
- Elimination diets
- Gut-friendly foods
- Other important factors for digestive health
- Where to find more info or help?
- Q&A session
Let me know if you have any questions or if there are any topics you would like me to discuss in the future.