Do you suffer from The Whole Batch Syndrome?
Add up the number of symptoms you have below to find out.
How many of these symptoms do you have?
- You feel out of control and powerless with food, like an addict
- You feel like you eat your emotions (or you use food to not feel them)
- You often find yourself eating when not hungry,
as if on auto-pilot or having an out-of-body experience
- You don’t eat the same way when you’re alone or with people
- You feel stuck in a restrict-binge cycle, either trying to restrict or ending up overeating
- You feel like you’re always falling off the “wagon”
- You often feel like a failure or like there’s something wrong with you
- You feel like you’re self-sabotaging and wish you could willpower your way through it
- You talk to yourself in ways you would never talk to anyone else
- You loathe your body and try to shame yourself into changing your behaviors
- You spend hours every day thinking about what you should (or should not) eat,
your health and/or how your body looks
- You feel stuck believing that your life would be better
if only you would lose 5, 20 or 50 pounds
- You never feel truly satisfied no matter what or how much you eat
- You feel like you’ve tried everything yet know there’s something missing
- You are starting to suffer from diet fatigue but don’t know how to escape diet prison
- You’ve found yourself at the bottom of a bag of cookies, pint of ice cream
or jar of peanut butter (or any variation on the same theme) more times than you can count them
If you can relate to at least 3-5 of them, you probably suffer from the Whole Batch Syndrome.
Just as a disclaimer, this is not a real medical diagnosis, but
it IS a real problem that myself and many of the women I work with have been struggling with.
Know that you are not alone. And know that it’s possible to break free of that.
I’ve said yes to ALL OF THESE SYMPTOMS at some point.
But not anymore.
In the Whole Batch Syndrome Free Online Training, I’ll share:
- the 5 top mistakes I made,
- why it was a mistake and
- what you can do to not repeat that same mistake
to be on the road to improving your relationship with food and your body!
Each of the 5 lessons lasts only 5-10 minutes but will give you powerful insights and, more importantly, a powerful action you can take today to start turning things around.
Because the Whole Batch Syndrome IS reversible.
I won’t lie to you.
It’s not easy.
But you CAN heal.
If you want to know more about me, click here to find my bio.
After working for over 10+ years as a RD (registered dietitian), a profession I chose mostly to try to finally know the secrets to lose weight and live happily ever after, I’ve finally made the transition to being a non-diet dietitian and heart & soul nutritionist back in 2016.
My journey to healing my relationship with food and my body started long before that, but now I feel ready to guide others like you ready to walk a similar path.
I can’t wait to see you for this Whole Batch Syndrome Online Training.
It’s exactly what I wish I could have known to make my journey a bit easier and
I’m so excited to be sharing it with you for FREE!
See you there!