Are you avoiding bread for some reasons and miss it?
Whether you’re trying to avoid wheat, gluten, grains or processed foods, this grain-free bread will make your taste buds happy without causing harm to other parts of your body.
Give it a try, you’ll be surprised!
- 1 large plantains (green or yellow, both works but the taste will be different)
- 2 large pastured eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Pour in a greased 8X8 baking dish.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Enjoy as is, spread with butter, grill as a toast or use to make a sandwich.
- You can also double the batch and adjust the cooking time to around 30 minutes.