If you’ve tried my Radicata Fat Bombs, you might like this blue version. 😉 (my original version is here in case you missed it)
The recipe is exactly the same but with the addition of some frozen blueberries. It gives this Paleo, nut-free, gluten-free, low-carb, high-fat, sugar-free snack a punch of antioxidants and flavors without adding a lot of carbohydrates.
Actually, if you’re trying to keep your carb intake low, this whole recipe has only 17 g of net carbs, so less than 1 g per serving.
My Radicata Fat Bombs are perfect to fight cravings, to give you a little boost of energy that won’t be followed by a crash within the next hour or to supplement your diet with healthy fats.
Radicata (blue) Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup coconut manna (aka coconut butter or coconut cream concentrate)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (organic)
- 1/3 cup grassfed butter or coconut oil (virgin & organic), melted
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries (mine were frozen)
- optional: vanilla extract, cinnamon
- Put your container of coconut manna in hot water to let it soften a little before measuring.
- In the meantime. grill the shredded coconut in a skillet under medium heat until golden.
- Put all the ingredients with the blueberries (frozen, thawed or fresh) together in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture in a silicon mold.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove your fat bombs from the mold and store in the freezer.