I’m Aglaée but feel free to call me AJ. 🙂
I’m a mom and real food registered dietitian licensed with the College of Dietitians of British Columbia (CDBC) in Canada and the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) in the US.
I’m passionate about helping women optimize their fertility, have a healthy pregnancy that helps them feel well while allowing them to build a healthy baby, and recover smoothly during the postpartum period.
I also love babies and helping them start with the best health possible. I personally used BLW (Baby Led Weaning) for my son who’s now an active toddler and a fantastic non-picky eater (18 mo old in this picture).
Baby Led Weaning Workshops!
Baby Led Weaning Workshops in Parksville,
Qualicum Beach, Duncan, and Victoria and all around Vancouver Island (BC, Canada)!
Sign up for my local newsletter here (and get the FREE ebook
“7 superfoods for supermoms” at the same time!)
I strongly believe that letting babies choose how much they want to eat is the best way to create healthy & happy little eaters.
The Baby Led Weaning (BLW) method is great to help your little ones get all the nutrition they need, stimulate their motor development, save money, and create little eaters. I personally used BLW for my son and he’s now a toddler and a fantastic non-picky eater. 🙂
- Why BLW is a great option
- The difference between purées and BLW (and how to combine both if desired)
- How to know if baby is ready and when to start
- How to start BLW and what to expect
- Easy meal ideas
- Foods to prioritize and foods to avoid
- The gag reflex and reducing choking risks
- Tons of helpful and practical tips
BLW Workshop @ The Nurture Collective in Parksville on June 10, 2017
Limited spaces, call to reserve your spot today!
Get the help and support your need!
Do you want help with….
- Optimizing your fertility?
- Supporting a healthy pregnancy and optimal postpartum recovery?
- Healing your relationship with food (even if you don’t have an eating disorder)?
- Your digestion (IBS, SIBO, FODMAPs, leaky gut…)?
- An autoimmune condition?
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)?
- Your blood sugars (prediabetes or diabetes)?
- Low energy or never feeling well?
- Being as healthy as you can be to prevent chronic diseases?
I’m here to help!
I offer nutrition coaching and counseling wherever you are!
And if you’re in BC, you can also get an insurance receipts.
Listen to the Real Food Mamas Podcast, hosted by two real food moms and registered dietitians. The Real Food Mamas Podcast is a podcast about two moms chatting about health, nutrition, and real life to help families and future generations to live healthy and happy lives. You can find past episodes at RealFoodMamasPodcast.com or find us on iTunes or Stitcher.
Get your free ebook!
Get your free ebook by clicking here!
(and subscribing to my mailing list)
This ebook also includes a
free printable calendar to help you
keep track of your superfoods
and make sure you get all your
daily & weekly servings in.
This ebook is perfect for all moms and moms-to-be because these 7 superfoods can help:
- boost your fertility,
- help you have a healthier pregnancy for both you and baby,
- support breastfeeding if you choose it,
- speed up your postpartum recovery,
- ensure you have enough energy to care for your baby, and
- keep your whole family healthy. 🙂
Really, these foods are superfoods for the whole family
but moms need them more than anyone else!
Because they are that important and because you deserve the best health possible, mama!
Let me know which of these superfoods you’re already eating and which you intend on adding to your plate. 🙂