For a limited time, get the 92-page and $19-value ebook “21 myths about the Paleo diet… debunked!” for FREE when signing up for the Radicata Medicine newsletter.
The newsletter will be sent 6-12 times a year. Sign up here to get the download link for you free ebook within the next few minutes.
What is this ebook about?
This 92-page interactive ebook is well-researched and written by a registered dietitian (me! 😉 ). It includes dozens and dozens of references directly from scientific articles as well as additional recommended resource. It is both an informative and practical guide for anyone interested in the Paleo diet, whether you’re just getting started or have been following it for a while.
The 21 Paleo myths covered in this ebook include:
- Didn’t our ancestor hunter-gatherers die young?
- The Paleo diet is about living like a caveman.
- umans did not have enough time to adapt to grains since the Agriculture Revolution.
- The Paleo diet eliminates all lectins.
- The Paleo diet is like the Atkins diet (low-carb diet).
- The Paleo diet is bad for you because you can’t eat enough carbs without grains.
- The paleo diet is a high-protein diet (and is therefore bad for your kidneys).
- The Paleo diet is dangerous for your heart because it ishigh in fat, especially saturated animal fat.
- Eggs and red meat will increase your cholesterol, clog your arteries and kill you.
- Everybody following the Paleo should practiceintermittent fasting.
- Calories don’t count on the Paleo diet.
- Is this Paleo? The case of white potatoes, white rice, modern fruits, nuts and dairy.
- Salt is bad and shouldn’t be used on the Paleo diet.
- All foods with a Paleo label are healthy.
- The Paleo diet is too expensive.
- I can’t follow the Paleo diet because I’ve had mygallbladder removed.
- Eating a Paleo diet is neither ethical nor sustainable.
- The Paleo diet is boring and lacks variety.
- The Paleo diet is not nutritionally adequate and lackscalcium, fiber and other important nutrients.
- The Paleo diet cures everything.
- The Paleo diet causes side effects.