Yes, it’s true! Although I had to take 5 pregnancy tests to really believe it at first, there’s no more doubt about it. I’m expecting a little miracle in September of 2014. This is a real blessing considering that I was diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) over 3 years ago and have been fearing ever since that I might not be able to have a family with my husband.
I’m very grateful that taking care of myself and balancing my hormones by eating a diet based on nutrient-rich and anti-inflammatory REAL Food and learning how to better manage my stress was enough to make my body a suitable baby-making factory.
You’ll find here a list of all the updates I make throughout my pregnancy.
- Managing PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) Naturally
- Boosting fertility, naturally
- First trimester update
- 15-week baby bump update
- Pregnancy update: 22 weeks
- Second trimester update
- Third trimester update
- Preventing stretch marks, naturally
- A visit at the farm during your pregnancy to prevent allergies and autoimmune diseases
- Gestational diabetes screening
- My 10+ favorite pregnancy, birth and baby books
- My home birth story
- 3 practical things I wish I knew when I was pregnant
- 6 prenatal nutrition misconceptions
And don’t miss out on the Real Food Mamas Podcast. 😉