Hello there! Bonjour!
Thank you so much for your interest in this offer that I just put together. 🙂
I truly feel like collaborating is the best way to help people from all the different angles that need healing.
You can create an affiliate account and set up your referral link within 2 minutes right here. If you prefer, another option would be for you to email me the name of the clients you refer to me and I can communicate with them and send you your commission when they sign up (via PayPal).
- Purpose: helping women heal their relationship with food and their body
(women only for now)
- Classes are held online (also recorded for those unable to attend live)
- Next classes start May1st, 2017 (will add more start date as I get more people enrolling)
- Small groups (16-20 participants per group for now)
- Will soon have recorded classes starting at anytime after this batch
- Early bird price is $388 USD, going up to $488 USD 2 weeks before the start date
- My approach is based on a blend of science + sacred wisdom
- About me: I’m a health professional with a B.Sc. and a M.Sc. in Nutrition
(Registered Dietitian licensed in Canada & USA)
- I have my own story of struggling disordered eating and an eating disorder
- I am now healed and I am passionate about helping other women break free too
- Duration is 4 months (classes are every other week with office hours and group support in between)
- Each month is focused on nourishing and nurturing one of the four aspects of the “self”
- Month #1: MIND
~ education about the diet industry, diet culture, media literacy, health at every size, the science of weight loss and link with health
~ increasing awareness about Inner Mean Girls and the self-bullying happening in our heads all the time + tips to deactivate those voices
- Month #2: HEART
~ gently learn how to become more comfortable with discomfort (identifying and feeling our emotions in a non-threatening / non-overwhelming way)
~ learn about self-love (not in a fluffy way but very practical down-to-earth way trying to strengthen some of the ten branches of self-love that need more tending: self-trust, self-empowerment, self-compassion, self-forgiveness, self-care, self-expression, self-awareness, self-pleasure, self-care, self-respect, and self-esteem
- Month #3: BODY
~ basic nutrition principles and self-care basics to reconnect with the body and rebuild the trust
~ identifying toxic habits that are sabotaging ourselves (undereating, overeating, underexercising, overexercising, eating our emotions, restricting and so many others not directly related to food / body but that can have a ripple effect on our relationship with food, our body, and our “self)
- Month #4: SOUL
~ not necessarily religious or spiritual but can be, each month is tailored to each woman and this is especially true with this one
~ integration of the MIND + HEART + BODY
~ identifying values and desires to feel more aligned and implementing rituals / simple practices to feel more grounded and connected to our “self”
- Month #1: MIND
Get your affiliate link.
If you get this ERROR MESSAGE on the left, it’s probably because your email address is already registered for one of my free online courses. I really can’t figure out why it’s this way but it simply is! 🙂 The way to go around that is to email me at aglaee at radicatanutrition dot com so I can grant you access manually. 🙂
I’m happy to jump on the phone or skype if you want to discuss this further or help if you have any technical difficulties.
I dream of a world where we can elevate each other so we can make it a better place for ourselves and future generations.
~ Kara Curtis, Raleigh, NC
~ Michelle Taylor, NFL, Canada
When I began the Radicata SEED Program with Aglaee, I was totally lost. I was really stressed by food, my body and what others thoughts about me. Aglaee helped me to understand why I was thinking like that, listened to me and helped me to think differently. She also made me realize that I wasn’t alone.Today, my approach regarding food and my body is totally different. It’s way much healthier! Once again, thank you so much Aglaee…
~ Alice Delacourt, France
Agalee’s training offers relief from the shame and guilt people feel when “eating right” feels insurmountable. She offers hope and simple insights that make change seem possible.
~ Margaret Evans, Vancouver, BC