My name is Aglaée and I am a no-nonsense REAL FOOD registered dietitian and nutritionist (with 10+ years of experience!).
I love coaching people to help them live their full potential by taking their nutrition and health to the next level.
Because I do not believe in the conventional nutritional dogma (after experiencing my own health issues with my digestion and hormones), I knew I had to start my own practice to ensure I could practice the holistic approach I developed to heal myself.
This is why I call myself a no-nonsense dietitian & nutritionist. I also like throwing real food in my title because my approach is, unlike that of many other practitioners out there, based on real food rather than calories, grams of fat or percentage of this or that.
I do not believe that there is a single approach that works for everyone. I don’t care about diet labels like paleo, primal, vegetarian, clean eating and all the other ones… like to keep things as simple (and tasty!) as possible in the kitchen.
All I care about is helping you find the right way of eating for you. It usually involves getting rid of the processed food but I use my special art & science to help you figure out the rest. And most importantly, I guide you along the way to help you implement the health habits that will bring out your best self.
I would love to help you bring your full potential into this world by making sure your body and brain are working as well as they should because I truly believe the world would be a better place if we could all be and feel healthier. I also sincerely believe that the environment and the planet can also greatly benefit from a healthier lifestyle.
Why Radicata Nutrition?
What does Radicata mean?
Radicata is latin for root because I truly believe that nutrition is the root of health!
This word also represents my approach very well because my goal is to find the root of your health issues because that’s best place we need to work on to start changing your health and your life for the better!
A few fun facts about me:
- I love traveling, I am fluent en español and en français and after living as a digital nomad for a few years, my family and I have recently been settling on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
- I am a true chocolate addict (although I have learned to love the good healthier kind!).
- I am a mom to a toddler and a momtrepreneur, which means that even though I seem relatively well put together (I try my best at least), I might actually still be wearing my pajama bottoms when we talk online via skype. You’re absolutely welcome to do the same. :)
- And if you’re wondering how to pronounce Aglaée, it’s really simple and it goes like this: [AH – GLA – AY]. Or click here to listen to me pronouncing my name.
My free gifts to you!
As a way to say thanks for visiting me here today, I want to give you a gift (or 2)!
Here’s what I have prepared just for you: :)
- my free ebook about my ”7 favorite superfoods for supermoms” (to boost fertility, improve your pregnancy and postpartum recovery and build a healthy baby), and/or
- my free guide ”7 quick, healthy & tasty lunches for busy & passionate entrepreneurs” (for all of you busy people out there wanting to eat healthy but lacking the time!).
Check your inbox regularly for more tips, ideas & inspiration from me
to finally feel the best you’ve ever felt!
I hope to talk to you soon!
Your no-nonsense REAL FOOD registered dietitian & nutritionist,
p.p.s. if you’re curious about what Radicata means, read this.